|TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All items are described as accurately as possible and are photographed to the best of our ability. We will gladly answer questions or provide additional photographs via e-mail to assist you in determining the condition, quality, and appearance of the item in question. Most items are one of a kind and are subject to prior sale. Please check availability of an item prior to sending payment.
2. We offer only authentic items unless otherwise noted in their description.
3. All firearms are sold as collector's items only and are not warranted to be safe for shooting. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have any firearm inspected by a competent gunsmith prior to using it in any way, whether for live or blank fire. In no way is Relics of War responsible for any injury or misuse of any firearm or weapon.
4. Firearms and edged weapons will only be sold to those individuals 18 years of age or older, who live in a jurisdiction where it is legal to possess such items. It is the responsibility of the buyer to determine the legality of such possession in their locality.
5. All items are sold with a 5 day inspection period regarding condition and description and satisfaction . If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within the 5 day inspection period and let us know. You may return the item at your expense for a full refund, less shipping charges and credit card fees if applicable. All items returned must be in the same condition as when we originally shipped them to you. We cannot accept the return of items that have been damaged or altered. We suggest that you purchase insurance for the value of the item during return shipment to protect yourself. If you are returning an item due to our failure to properly describe it, or due to any other failure on our part, we will refund the entire amount, including shipping both ways. Lay-a-way sales are non-refundable, however a possible trade credit might be offered if not satisified in some cases .
6. Buyers may use the automated checkout system on the website or may e-mail or call us regarding an item. If you are mailing your payment, the item will be held for 7 days to allow payment to arrive. If you are making an electronic payment, you will have 48 hours for your payment to arrive. If we fail to receive your payment within the allotted time frame, the item will be returned to stock for sale.
7. We accept checks, money orders and certified/cashier's checks via mail,Paypal & MasterCard, Visa via Paypal. Please allow 10 days for personal checks to clear prior to the item being shipped. All certified funds will result in your item shipping within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
8. Payments should be made and mailed to:
Brent's Antiques Inc.
PO Box 38485
Greensboro, NC 27438
9. All items are sold on a first come, first serve basis. If multiple buyers attempt to purchase the same item, the successful buyer will be the first to have contacted Brent's Antiques Inc. Should the first buyer fail to complete the transaction, the second buyer will be given the opportunity to purchase that item.
10. All North Carolina residents will be charged 7% sales tax on all purchases, unless they provide a valid signed resale certificate.
11. We ship via the United States Postal Service or United Parcel Service for all purchases within the continental US. If you require special shipping, please contact us for a quote. Insurance is included in all shipping costs to protect your item. We will attempt to combine items to reduce shipping costs if you have purchased multiple items.
12. All sales outside the United States will be handled at the discretion of Brent's Antiques Inc. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure that the item being purchased is legal to possess and import into their country. The buyer is responsible for all additional costs associated with an international sale. Once an item has left the United States, the buyer assumes all risks regarding the safe and timely delivery of their purchase. Brent's Antiques Inc. is not responsible for customs delays, confiscation or loss. Items shipped outside the US are non-returnable and non-refundable. International purchases must be made via Paypal ,Western Union, Money Gram or International Wire Transfer.